Housing Options Coordinator
The Housing Options Coordinator role is to work with individuals
and their parents or carers as to what housing provision is
available to them through a Housing Option Plan that identifies the
most suitable form of housing to meet their needs.
The Coordinator is able to:
- Undertake completion of the necessary forms and referrals for
- Liaise with the relevant housing provider.
- Work in conjunction with the care manager.
- Provide independent and impartial housing advice.
- Provide support throughout the housing option process.
- Maintain contact with the individual/parent/carer.
Last Updated: 29.07.2008 at 17:36