What are Housing and Council Tax Support?

The Housing and Council Tax Support schemes provide help towards rent and Council Tax for people on low income. You can qualify for Housing and Council Tax Support even if you are working, so why not make a claim today - you have nothing to lose.

The following pages give information on the schemes and tell you how to apply. However, these pages are a guide only, and you can get more information by contacting the Housing Benefit Section:

by e-mail housing.benefits@npt.gov.uk
by phoning 01639 686838
by calling at the One Stop Shop at the Civic Centre, Neath
by calling at the Hub at Pontardawe (Tuesday and Thursday only)
by calling at the Benefits Office at the Civic Centre, Port Talbot.

Page Details

Last Updated: 10.02.2016 at 12:32

  • Share this:
  • Email to a friend

Rate this Page

Rating form

Please Rate this page:* 




Footer Links DirectGov Preparing for Emergencies Valid CSS Valid Level A W3C-WAI Accessibility SOCITM Better Connected Valid XHTML 1.0 Strict