If you wish to attend in person, you need to visit a One Stop Shop, these are situated in the reception area of:
The Civic Centre, Port Talbot, SA13 1PJ
The Civic Centre, Neath, SA11 3QZ
No appointment is necessary, however please note opening times for Blue Badge applications:
- Monday to Thursday: 9am – 12 noon, and 2pm to 4.00pm
- Friday: 9am – 12 noon, and 2pm to 3.30pm.
Please do not attend between 12 noon and 2pm.
Other evidence required
- Proof of address/identity i.e. passport, drivers licence, utility bill
- Proof you qualify automatically for a Blue Badge i.e. disability benefit entitlement - see page 3 of the leaflet "Who is eligible for a Blue Badge?"
- If you do not qualify automatically and are not in receipt of a qualifying benefit, you will need to provide evidence of your discretionary entitlement - see page 4 of the leaflet "Who is eligible for a Blue Badge?"
- Your National Insurance number
- Passport standard photo (or one can be taken for a fee of £5 in attending in person).