Skip Navigation

Your feedback will help us improve this website.

Roads & Highways

Apply for a dropped kerb

A dropped kerb allows vehicles to cross the pavement from the road to a driveway.

Winter Service

Further information on when and why we grit our roads

Drains and Flooding

Drains and Flooding

Abnormal Loads

Movement of Abnormal Loads

Adopted Highway

An up-to-date list of publicly maintainable streets


Cycling in NPT

Highway Permits

Information and details of how to apply for highway permits


Pantteg and Godre’r-Graig Landslips information

Road & Pathway Maintenance

Road & Pathway Maintenance