Alcohol and Entertainment

Premises Licence

Required if you wish to provide activities such as supply of alcohol, regulated entertainment

Club Premises Certificates

Members' clubs can operate under club premises certificates instead of licence

Personal Licences

A personal licence allows an individual to authorise the sale or supply of alcohol.

Temporary Event Notices

How to apply for a temporary event notice if you have a short-term event

Review of premises licences or club premises

How to apply for a review of premises licences/club premises certificates

Entertainment Licensing

Premises that provide "regulated entertainment" require a premises / club premises certificate

Licensing Notices

Downloadable documents relating to current licensing notices

Contact Licensing

Contact the Council's Licensing team via email, phone or post