Skip Navigation

Your feedback will help us improve this website.

I want to report ...

Covid-19 - NPT Council deal with complaints about businesses. Residential and domestic breaches should be referred to the Police via 101 or online
Coronavirus Complaint

Submit a business complaint related to Covid-19

Fly Tipping

Report fly tipping

Missed collections

Report a missed bin or recycling collection

Street lighting fault

Report a problem with street lighting

Noise Nuisance

What to do about a noise complaint

Dog fouling

Report dog fouling in Neath Port Talbot