If you want to make a big difference to your community, applying for funding could not be simpler!
There are just 4 simple steps to apply:
- Check out below which grant is most suitable for your needs.
- Download the application form below.
- Fill in the form with as much detail as you can
- Post or submit your completed application form to the appropriate address
Fancy £1500 towards your community sport project? Community Chest offers grant of up to £1500 in any 12 month period for activities that:
- Encourage more people to become more active, more often
Raises the standards of existing activities
The Community Chest Application form is available on the Sport Wales website.
Are you looking to establish a new team, develop new training facilities or purchase much needed equipment to take your project to the next level?
If so, a grant of between £1,501 - £25,000 is available to cover all of the above projects as well as:
- Coach education
- Floodlighting for training purposes
- Purchase of land or rights in land to develop activity areas
Start up grants to support new enterprises
Development Grant (PDF 440 KB)
mTitle: Development Grant
mSize: 440 KB