The Youth Service Families First Team aims to enable young people to gain the skill, knowledge and attitudes needed to become happy and fulfilled adults and members of their communities, through:
- One to one support for young people aged 11-25 years
- Support specifically for Young Carers aged 8-25
- School holiday group activities
- Primary to Secondary School transition support
- Targeted groups which include an LGBT group and a Speech and Language support group
Referrals for all services can be made through the Single Point of Contact (SPOC) 01639 686803 firstname.lastname@example.org
and are available to families who do not need support from Social Services. All referrals are passed to a weekly referral panel which will help make sure that families get support from the service that best meets their needs.