Register your Service
The Family Information Service (FIS) is a free information service for families living in or looking for services within the NPT County Borough area.
We want FIS to be the go to place for parents, carers and professionals to find out about what is available to them locally. A bit like the good old Yellow Pages, but an online Family search engine.
We are here to help families on all issues surrounding family life, including; Childcare providers, Parent and Toddler Groups, Health and Wellbeing Services, Leisure and Sport opportunities (clubs, associations etc.), Libraries, Community Centre/Halls, Family Support Services they can access, training, disability and financial support, plus much, much more.
FIS has access to an extensive database and will signpost families to services on it.
We are looking to build up our Family Directory ‘Dewis Cymru’ and would be grateful if you could register any services/groups you run that you think would benefit families.
Register your business/service
. (See step by step guide below)
Reasons to register with the NPT Family Information Service:
- It’s FREE to register and FREE for the public to use
- Make it easier for people to find you, and we promote the family directory for free!
- All local authorities across Wales use the Dewis Directory, so you only need to register your service/business once! For people to search for you across Wales by their postcode.
- Once you have created an account to log in, you can add as many resources/classes you like under the one account
- You will receive an email every 6 months to edit the advert or keep it the same with a one click button. So the Dewis Directory is kept relevant and up to date.
- It provides maps and directions to help people find you
- For some services/businesses advertising and editing an advert can be costly if details change. This is all FREE to use and edit yourself at any time – just log in.
We can also share any events you are running for free on our What’s On Page on our website and social media.
Register your service guide
Register your service guide (PDF 755 KB)