Canal Car Park, Resolven
Tenders are invited to lease & operate the soon to be refurbished and converted shell of a Café
An exciting opportunity has arisen for prospective operators to lease and operate a café from part of the soon to be converted and refurbished premises situated within the Neath Canal Car Park, Resolven.
A 25-year agreement for lease and lease with the successful applicant undertaking all internal fitting out and furnishing works at their own cost prior to operating as a café.
- Extensive grounds
- Soon to be converted and refurbished adjoining public convenience within the remainder of the building
- Approximate 17 seats capacity within café
- Ample car parking available
- Situated just off the A465 at Resolven
- Edge of town location and close to popular visitor destination of Waterfall Country.
- Cafe Building GIA 55m2 (592ft2) approx
- Site Area 0.774 Acres
Informal Tender Bids to be received by 12pm, 4th September 2020. Tenders can be sent by post to Port Talbot Civic Centre, Port Talbot, SA13 1PJ or handed in at Port Talbot Civic Centre on Friday 4th September between 9.00am & 11.30 am.
This project is part-funded through the Welsh Government Rural Communities - Rural Development Programme 2014-2020, which is funded by the Welsh Government and the European Union