How the new NHS Wales Test, Trace, Protect programme can help protect your staff and your business (for businesses in Swansea and Neath Port Talbot)
If any of your staff are showing signs of Coronavirus, getting tested for the virus is essential.
It will help reduce spread of the virus, help us trace others who may be affected and enable those who test negative to return to work more quickly.
What we would like you to do:
- Help keep your staff safe by following Welsh Government Coronavirus advice
- Raise awareness among your staff about the NHS Test Trace Protect service
- Encourage your staff to get tested if they have symptoms of the virus
- Help us trace people who have come into close contact with someone who's tested positive
- Share with your staff links to our local health service and Welsh Government websites about the virus
- You can find useful posters and other downloads for your workplace here
Details about the Testing and Tracing service, how it operates and where our testing centres can be found are on the Swansea Bay University Board website
More information about Test, Trace, Protect, including advice for businesses and employees, can be found on the Welsh Government's website
By working together we'll be able to play our part in enabling the Welsh Government to ease lockdown restrictions and encourage economic recovery in our communities, and together we'll help keep Swansea and Neath Port Talbot safe.
Find out more about the Welsh Government's response to Coronavirus here