What is ‘County Lines’?
'County Lines’ is an emerging national issue that poses significant threat to communities and exploits the most vulnerable members of society. An organised crime group (or urban gang) who extends their drug dealing enterprise across county boundaries is known as running a ‘county line’.
If you suspect drug dealing is taking place or you are concerned that a young person or vulnerable adult may have been targeted by an organised crime group, please REPORT IT
You don’t have to be certain, just concerned.
Get more information on County Lines
Help and Support
If someone is in immediate danger or a crime is taking place you should always dial 999.
- South Wales Police 999/101
- Crimestoppers - 0800 555111
- Giles Trust - 020 7708 8000
- Fearless – 0800 555 111
- Childline – 0800 1111
- Barnardo's Cymru - 029 2049 3387
- Modern Slavery Helpline - 08000 121 700
- Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre (CEOP) - 0870 000 3344