Useful Road Safety links
General Road Safety Information
- Road Safety Wales is a partnership between the 22 Welsh Local Authorities, the Welsh Emergency Services, GoSafe, The Welsh Government and RoSPA
- GoSafe is the Welsh Road Casualty reduction partnership
- Road Safety Information from the Royal Society for the prevention of Accidents
- Road Safety GB is a national Road Safety organisation that represents local government road safety teams across the UK.
- Promote walking, cycling and the use of public transport
- View an up to date version of the Highway Code
- THINK! UK Governments Road Safety website
- Brake Charity Road Safety week
- Welsh Government introduction of 20mph speed limits
- Drivers and Motorcyclists
- The site for young drivers in Wales and the Pass Plus Cymru scheme.
- Firstcar.co.uk is a one-stop-shop for learner and newly qualified drivers. Here you will find everything you need from driving lessons, to cars and insurance
- Information on motorcycle training
- A website all about safe motorcycling in Wales written and managed by professional bikers, for bikers.
- Safety Helmet Assessment and Rating Programme, a scheme to help motorcyclists make an informed choice when buying a helmet.
Suitable for children and young people
- A website from Road Safety Scotland designed to provide young people with additional support needs a safe place to explore the road environment.
- A fun road safety website for 7-11 year olds, teachers and parents.
- Links to resources and information which aim to encourage safer behavior to reduce the number of deaths and injuries on our roads