Library Consultation Service
- Refurbishment of libraries/resource areas
- Planning and design of new libraries/resource areas
- Stock selection and maintenance
- Information skills
- School-based training (ADDS) on resource organisation, stock, reprographics, children and reading, hosted in school or at ELRS.
- Advice on layout/equipment requirements for school resource areas
- Advice/training/support on computer management systems
ELRS staff are available to audit, edit, classify and arrange stock in libraries or classrooms of subscribing schools. The package of materials necessary for this is also included in the subscription cost.
How long will it take?
Refurbishment of existing libraries/resource areas can be achieved quickly and with minimal disruption. ELRS encourages, and can arrange, visits to other schools to see how they tackle resources.
ELRS has access to a wide variety of library/resource area suppliers.
Please contact us to arrange an on-site visit.