Who can get a blue badge and how to apply
All applicants must be the driver or passenger in a vehicle when using a Blue Badge.
The applicant is responsible for providing supporting evidence and for any cost of independent medical evidence.
How to apply
You’ll need a recent digital photo showing your head and shoulders.
You’ll also need a photo or scan of your:
- proof of identity (such as a birth certificate, passport or driving licence)
- proof of address (such as a Council Tax bill or government letter)
- proof of benefits (if you get any)
You’ll also need to know:
- your National Insurance number (if you have one)
- the details of your current Blue Badge (if you’re reapplying)
Use the button below to check your eligibility and apply for a Blue Badge on GOV.UK:Check eligibility and apply