Your feedback will help us improve this website.

What if there is more than one body involved

If your complaint involves more than one body (e.g. a housing association and the Council regarding a noise nuisance) we will work with them to decide who should take the lead in dealing with your complaint and you will then be given the name of that person.

If the complaint is about a body working on our behalf (e.g. a company contracted by the Council), you may wish to raise the matter informally with them first. However, if you want to complain formally, we will look into this ourselves and respond to you.