Your feedback will help us improve this website.

The Public Service Ombudsman for Wales

If we do not succeed in resolving your complaint, you may complain to the Public Services Ombudsman for Wales. 

The Ombudsman is independent of all public bodies and can look into your complaint if you believe that you, or the person on whose behalf you are complaining:

  • Have been treated unfairly or received a bad service through some failure on the part of the service provider.
  • Have been disadvantaged personally by a service failure or have been treated unfairly.

The Ombudsman normally expects you to bring your concerns to our attention first and to give us a chance to put things right.

You can contact the Ombudsman by:

There are also other organisations that consider complaints. We can advise you about such organisations.