Corporate Training Courses
Managing Hybrid Teams (for Accountable Managers only)
From 1st September 2021 Accountable Managers are being empowered to develop hybrid working arrangements to suit the needs of the services and employees they manage. These new ways of working will enable our employees to work more flexibly in where, when and how they choose to maximise their productivity, as well as improve their work life balance. It is also important to empower Accountable Managers to make the decisions about how work is organised, and services are delivered.
If you are managing a team of remote workers, a few important questions need to be answered.
- How will I get the best out of individuals?
- What is the best leadership style for my team?
- How do I know people are doing what they are supposed to be doing?
- What is the best way to support my team?
This workshop will give you proven method and structures to help you manage and motivate your team successfully.
You will learn how to:
- Use management tools to achieve great results
- Discover insights into what motivates people
- Avoid the typical management mistakes
- Identify opportunities for quick wins
- Monday 28th November 9.30 – 4.30
- Thursday 1st December 9.30 – 4.30
Please apply through the ESS Portal on ITrent
Maximising Attendance At Work for Managers Training
- Tuesday 15th November 2022 10am- 12pm
- The manager's responsibilities in managing sickness absence
- Undertaking return to work interviews
- Advice on formal and long term/serious underlying absence management processes
- Employers duty to make reasonable adjustments
- Overview of Corporate Stress Risk Assessment Procedure
Venue: Microsoft Teams
To book a place on this course please contact Trinity Rees in the Training Team. Places will be allocated on a first come first serve basis.