Green garden waste sack
Find out what items you can put in your garden waste recycling bag. These are collected fortnightly as part of your blue week.
- Grass cuttings, weeds and leaves
- Flowers - both cut and contents of hanging baskets and potted plants
- Hedge prunings, bark, twigs, sticks and branches (less than 5cm thick)
- Sawdust and wood chippings
- Soil, compost, rubble, timber or stones
- Invasive weeds such as Japanese Knotweed, Himalayan Balsam and Ragwort
- Tree stumps or thick branches
- Animal bedding
Order garden waste sacksOrder equipment
Garden waste bags are also available to buy at the reuse shop at Briton Ferry recycling centre.