UK Shared Prosperity Fund - Neath Port Talbot Grant Schemes
Neath Port Talbot Council has developed a range of grant schemes to build on our local challenges, strengths, needs and opportunities to ensure that all areas of our communities can access UK Shared Prosperity Fund to build pride in place and increase life chances.
The grant schemes have been developed to complement the Neath Port Talbot strategic anchor projects and other funding programmes e.g. Levelling Up Fund, City Deal.
Each grant scheme has specific eligibility criteria. Applicants should refer to the particular grant scheme guidance before applying.
Neath Port Talbot Grant Schemes
Applying for Grant Schemes
- Applicants should initially ensure that their proposed activities do not duplicate the Anchor Projects or Stand Alone projects.
- Applicants will need to complete the relevant grant Application Form using the associated Guidance.
- Please specify in the email subject header to which grant scheme you are applying.
- You will receive email confirmation of receipt of your application.
- Applications will be assessed and applicants will be contacted for further details/clarification if necessary.
- Successful applicants will be notified of the funding decision via email.
- Funding Agreements will be issued including conditions of grant award.
The following documents are available to support the application process:
- Levelling Up White Paper
- UK Shared Prosperity Fund: Prospectus
- UK Shared Prosperity Fund: Wales interventions
- UK Shared Prosperity Fund: outputs and outcomes definitions
- Regional Investment Plan