Reuse Shop, Briton Ferry
- The Reuse shop will be open 9:30am - 4:30pm Monday - Sunday
- The number of people allowed within the shop will be limited
- 2 metre social distancing must be maintained
- A one-way system will be in place
- Hand sanitising facilities will be available
- Payment by card is encouraged
- There will be a designated area for donations.
- Residents do not need to book a slot to visit the Reuse Shop but you must park in the designated area to donate or to make purchases.
- Residents must continue to book an appointment to visit the Household Recycling Centre to recycle and dispose of waste. To book, visit our Recycling Centres page
What is the Reuse Shop?
The Reuse Shop is located at Briton Ferry recycling centre (Briton Ferry Industrial Estate, Briton Ferry, Neath, SA11 2HZ).
Managed by the Enfys Foundation, the shop is full of unwanted treasures waiting for a new home and is a great place to pick up a bargain. Some of the items you can find include:
- bikes and other exercise equipment
- televisions and radios
- furniture (wardrobes, cupboards etc)
- China e.g. tea sets
You can also donate your unwanted items to be sold on at low prices. That way they go to a good home, rather than be thrown away. Most items are welcome, if in good condition and safe to use.
You can contact the reuse shop on 01639 697160
Reuse is important in reducing the amount of waste sent to landfill and helps to reduce disposal costs.
You can donate items for reuse at any of Neath Port Talbot’s Recycling Centres located in Cymmer, Rhyd y Fro and Briton Ferry.