You can apply for a library card if you:
- live in Neath Port Talbot
- work in or visit Neath Port Talbot, but don’t live here
Your library card is free and allows you to:
- borrow books, music, DVDs and spoken word titles from all our libraries
- renew, reserve and view your details and loans online
- download ebooks, online magazines, and audiobooks for free
- use library computers and Wifi
Getting a library card
Visit a library
Go to any Neath Port Talbot library or mobile library and bring one proof of ID which confirms your name and address (eg drivers licence, bank statement or utility bill).
Children under 16 will need their parent's signature on the joining form.
Apply for a card online
Once you have applied for a card online you will be given a temporary card number. Please take this to your local library with proof of your name and address and you will be given a library card.
If you are 16 or under and are joining online your parent/guardian will need to come with you to collect the membership card and bring proof of their name and address as your guarantor.
Replacing a library card
You can purchase a replacement card and update your account by visiting one of our libraries with proof of address.
There is a £1.00 charge for a replacement adult card and 50p for children and seniors.
How to log in online
If you have a Neath Port Talbot Libraries card you can login online with the card number and 4 digit PIN. When you login you can: