Community Managed Libraries
Community Managed Libraries are run by local community groups with support from Neath Port Talbot Libraries.
What does a Community Library offer?
- borrow books with a NPT Libraries card
- request and borrow books with a NPT Libraries card
- return books borrowed from any NPT Library
- renew books on a NPT Libraries card
- join NPT Libraries
- notify changes to your membership details
Access to the Internet
Most of our community managed libraries provide access to the internet, however, you will need your NPT Libraries card and PIN.
Computer use and access to the internet is managed by the community libraries and not by Neath Port Talbot Libraries. Any queries regarding computer use or access to the internet should be directed to the relevant community managed library.