DPSS401|Personal Assistant|Taibach|8 hours per week to be used over 2 days. (Ref: V000401)
I am a lady in my 60s living in the Taibach area.
Family is very important to me and I am a kinship carer for my grandchildren.
I am an easy-going person who enjoys shopping and having a meal out. I also like animals (I have 4 small dogs and a cat).
I’m a widow and do occasionally get a bit down, so I’m looking for a PA to support me to keep on top of things at home and to help me access my community.
I’m looking for a PA to support me to keep on top of things at home and to help me access my community.
- Support to attend community based activities
- Support to keep on top of housework/paperwork
- Support to attend appointments
- Support with shopping and general socialisation
- Any other reasonable duties
- is down to earth
- has a good sense of humour
- is patient
- is encouraging and motivating
- is reliable
- Car driver preferred but not essential
- Previous experience is preferred but not essential
8 hours per week to be used over 2 days.
Days will normally be during the week but there might need to be some flexibility.
Hours will be agreed in advance.
Thank you for your interest in the personal assistant vacancies that the Direct Payments Support Service is advertising on behalf of employers.
You will need to apply online by going to www.npt.gov.uk/directpayments and completing an online application form. You can apply for multiple vacancies with the same application form by quoting the reference numbers in the job titles.
Please note NPTCBC is advertising this post on behalf of an individual employer. You will be an employee of the Direct Payment recipient and not of NPTCBC. The final decision on whether you are offered the post will be with the employer and not the Direct Payments Support Service.
If you are unable to complete the online application form or would like any further information about Direct Payments and the vacancies being advertised please contact us on 01639686812 or via email on email@example.com.Quoting Ref Numb DPSS401
If you are interested in applying for a vacancy and have previously registered as a Personal Assistant with the Direct Payments Support Service, please contact the team on 01639 686812 instead of completing a Registration Form. Alternatively, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note NPTCBC is advertising this post on behalf of an individual employer. You will be an employee of the Direct Payment Recipient and not of NPTCBC
- DPSS494 - Personal Assistant - Margam - 3 hours
- DPSS495 - Personal Assistant - Sandfields - 6 hours per week
- DPSS420 - Personal Assistant - Trebanos - 17 hrs 30 Mins
- DPSS358|Personal Assistant|Margam Village| Live-in PA x2
£640.92 per week
- DPSS465|Personal Assistant|Neath|8Hrs Per Week