DPSS418 - Personal Assistant - Neath - Up to 8 Hrs per week (Ref: V000418)
I am a young man in my 20,s living in the Neath area with my family. I enjoy video games, superhero films, science fiction, Anime, kickboxing, swimming and eating burgers. I am quite independent but don’t always recognise danger. I’m looking for a PA to help me to find new activities and experiences and to work with me to be more independent as well as to help me find new things to do and to broaden my horizons. I’m getting into writing and people are encouraging me to blog and write reviews so I’d love a PA who is into the same things as me so we can exchange ideas and develop new skills like creative writing.
I’m getting into writing and people are encouraging me to blog and write reviews so I’d love a PA who is into the same things as me so we can exchange ideas and develop new skills like creative writing.
- Helping me to do activities I enjoy such as swimming
- Supporting me to attend appointments
- Helping me to stay safe when we’re out and about
- Working with me to develop and maintain my independence.
- Helping me to find new things to do
- Any other reasonable duties
- Is friendly, caring and proactive
- Someone who is fun and chatty
- Someone who will work with me to promote my independence, who can let me get on with things without taking over but who can supervise when necessary.
- Able to work flexibly.
- Someone who is responsible and aware.
- Someone open minded who is happy to try new things.
- Car driver with access to a vehicle is essential.
- Someone with similar interests
Up to 8 hours per week.
Hours will be flexible depending on what we have planned and will be agreed in advance by mutual consent.
Additional cover hours may be offered from time to time.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of an individual employer. You will be employed by that individual and not Neath Port Talbot Council. To apply for this job please click the “Apply Online” link and complete the registration/application form. You will only need to complete this form once. If you wish to be considered for more than one vacancy or have any difficulties please contact us on 01639 686812 or email email@example.com quoting the reference numbers of the jobs you are interested in.
This post may require a DBS check (the cost of which will be met by NPTCBC). If this post requires you to work with children then it is compulsory for you to have a DBS check prior to commencement.
If requested by the employer, two satisfactory references must be provided. This post is subject to a trial period of 1 month and a probationary period of up to 6 months.
Wages will be paid on a 4 weekly or monthly basis once a valid National Insurance (NI) number has been provided. You must be eligible to work in the UK and your employer will conduct document checks prior to commencement.
You will receive the appropriate annual leave entitlement as well as all other statutory entitlements, details of which will be set out in your contract of employment. You will also be issued with a Personal Assistants Handbook when your employment commences.
You will be expected to undertake any mandatory training identified as relevant to this post. The cost of mandatory training will be met through the direct payment. Failure to attend mandatory training may result in your employment offer being withdrawn.
If you are interested in applying for a vacancy and have previously registered as a Personal Assistant with the Direct Payments Support Service, please contact the team on 01639 686812 instead of completing a Registration Form. Alternatively, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note NPTCBC is advertising this post on behalf of an individual employer. You will be an employee of the Direct Payment Recipient and not of NPTCBC
- DPSS494 - Personal Assistant - Margam - 3 hours
- DPSS495 - Personal Assistant - Sandfields - 6 hours per week
- DPSS420 - Personal Assistant - Trebanos - 17 hrs 30 Mins
- DPSS358|Personal Assistant|Margam Village| Live-in PA x2
£640.92 per week
- DPSS465|Personal Assistant|Neath|8Hrs Per Week