I’m a gentleman in my 30s living in the Neath area.
I am social and friendly but need a lot of support and encouragement to make sure I attend appointments and look after myself.
I have a mild learning difficulty, diabetes and an alcohol dependency.
I am looking for a PA to promote my independence.
By supporting me in getting out and about as I need to socialise
and keep active and pursue meaningful activities . I need a PA who is a car driver and can support me for three hours every Sunday morning and also happy to work in the week possibly within a small team.
● Is sociable, patient and supportive
● Someone who can communicate with understanding
● Someone who will treat me with dignity and respect
● Someone who will work with me to promote my independence
● Someone vigilant who will encourage and prompt me when I need it.
● Someone able to work flexibly
● Some experience of this kind of work would be an advantage.
3 Hours a week.
Hours to be worked on a Sunday.
Exact times to be confirmed at interview.
Additional cover hours may be offered from time to time.
Please find attached the job description for the post of Personal Assistant.
You will need to apply online by going to www.npt.gov.uk/directpayments and completing an online application form. You can apply for multiple vacancies with the same application form by quoting the reference number DPSS273
Please be advised you will only be contacted if you are short-listed for this post. Unfortunately, we are unable to contact applicants who have not been shortlisted for interview.
PLEASE NOTE NPTCBC IS ADVERTISING THIS POST ON BEHALF OF AN INDIVIDUAL EMPLOYER. YOU WILL BE AN EMPLOYEE OF THE DIRECT PAYMENT RECIPIENT AND NOT OF NPTCBC.