The fair is made up of 3 main events:
- Fun fair, based at Milland Road car park - Tuesday 12th September to Saturday 16th September 2017, 6pm until late. The Fun Fair is run by the 'Showman's Guild of Great Britain'
- Street Fair - located in the main streets of Neath Town centre: Wednesday 13th September to
Saturday 16th September 2017, from 9am until late.
- Horse fair, Situated at the Cattle Market on The Green: Thursday 14th September 2017, from 8:30am until 2pm (one day only).
From Monday 11th September to Saturday 16th September 2017, road closures will be in force throughout the pedestrianised area of the town.
Road Closure Plan 2017
Note that the taxi rank which is situated in Wind Street is relocated to Fairfield Way (other side of the multi-storey car park) for the duration of the street fair.
In addition there will be road closures on The Green and Commercial Street between 6.00pm and 12.00 midnight on Friday 15th September and 1.00pm to 12.00 midnight Saturday 16th September 2017, to ensure pedestrian safety.
For further information about the road closures, please contact Martin Brumby, Project Manager- Highways 01639 686013.
Car Parks in Neath
- Milland Road Car Park - Closed to the public from Sunday 10th September 2017 and re-opening on Monday 18th September 2017.
- High Street Car Park - Open (restrictions apply)
- Rosser Street Car Park - Open (restrictions apply)
- Neath Multi Storey Car Park – Open (restrictions apply)