Contact Details : 01639 633400
- Carers Information sessions - 3 times a year (6 sessions)
- Dementia Cafés - Neath, Ystradgynlais, Port Talbot
- Dementia Support Services - 1-1 support at home, or other suitable venue.
- Dementia Training
- Home Support Service
- Information and advice
- Look after yourself Carers group
- Newsletter and Resource library
- Singing for the brain
Voice and Choice - Advocacy service for people with dementia
The advocacy service will help you with key decisions in your life and will empower and support you while you live with dementia. We will do this by expressing your wishes and views to key professionals, organisations and carers, standing by your side every step of the way.
The service is free, impartial and confidential. Anyone with a diagnosis of dementia can access the service by contacting your local advocacy manager.
South Wales - 01495 221393