Community Managed Libraries
Community Managed Libraries are run by local community groups
with support from Neath Port Talbot Libraries.
What does a Community Library offer?
- borrow books with an NPT Libraries card
- request and borrow books with a NPT Libraries card
- return books borrowed from any NPT Library
- renew books on a NPT Libraries card
- join NPT Libraries
- notify changes to your membership details
Access to the Internet
Most of our Community Managed Libraries provide access to the
internet, however, you will need your NPT Libraries card and
Computer use and access to the internet is managed by the
Community Libraries and not by Neath Port Talbot Libraries. Any
queries regarding computer use or access to the internet should be
directed to the relevant Community Managed Library.