School Clothing Grant
The Local Education Authority and Welsh Government offer a
school uniform clothing grant to families to help support them with
the cost of school clothing.
The Welsh Government School Uniform Grant Scheme provides a
grant of £105 to each pupil entering Year 7 of secondary school or
attending a special school aged 11 at the start of the school year
that are eligible for free school meals. Accordingly, children of
families in receipt of the following will be eligible.
- Income Support (IS);
- Income Based Jobseekers Allowance (IBJSA);
- Child Tax Credit, provided you are not entitled to Working Tax
Credit and have an annual taxable income, that does not exceed
- Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999;
- Guarantee element of State Pension Credit.
- Employment Support Allowance (ESA(IR))
- Universal Credit.
How to apply?
Closing date for applications is 31st October every year. Please
download and complete the form below. Forms should be returned
Neath Port Talbot County Borough Council,
School and Family Support Team,
Any queries please contact the Schools and Family Support
Team on 01639 763515 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
School Clothing Application Form 2015 -2016