Providing 10 year structural/latent defect warranties
LABC's business partner, LABC New Home Warranty (NHW), provides a complete range of specialist services to ensure you are fulfilling the building requirements for any development as well as saving you time and money.
Why is a structural warranty needed?
In order to obtain a mortgage, most banks and building societies require new buildings to have a structural warranty in place as it covers any risks that are not included in standard buildings insurance such as design, materials or workmanship. This is technically known as latent defects insurance. It also gives the client piece of mind.
Why use LABC New Home Warranty?
- Partnered with local authorities allowing a smoother process
- Option for interest free instalments to spread the payment costs
- Comprehensive cover
- Highly competitive pricing backed up with superior service
- Regional Account Managers and in-house flexible
- Free HIP hosting service available with warranty
- LABC NHW in-house surveying and technical services team
If you would like to know more, contact:
LABC New Home Warranty
T: 0845 054 0505
F: 0845 054 0501