Skip Navigation

Your feedback will help us improve this website.

Contact Environmental Health

Problem with a Rented Property

Report an issue with a rented property

Noise Nuisance

What to do about a noise complaint

Coronavirus Complaint

Submit a complaint related to Covid-19

Pests, Overgrowth and Waste in Garden

Report a complaint about pests, overgrowth & accumulated waste in garden

Pest Control

Arrange a pest control visit if you have a pest problem e.g. wasps, rats, fleas

Empty Property

Report concerns about an empty property

Food Hygiene Complaint

Make a food hygiene complaint

Pollution Incident or Nuisance

Report a Pollution Incident or Nuisance

General Environment Problem

For all other environment concerns


Please use our online contact forms.

Our preferred method of contact is via the above online forms. You can contact us using these forms 24/7 and they are the quickest way for us to deal with your complaint, enquiry or request for service.

You will instantly receive an acknowledgement and the system will automatically transfer your request to an officer to deal with. 

Alternatively, you can contact us by phone via the Council’s contact centre 01639 686868, lines are open from 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Thursday and 8.30 to 4.30pm on Friday. The phone lines are often busy and you may experience delay, so please use the online forms when possible. Our postal address is: Environmental Health, Neath Port Talbot Council, The Quays, Brunel Way, Baglan Energy Park, Neath, SA11 2GG.

Follow us via

Facebook: NPT Env Health/Trading Standards
Twitter: @NPTEHTS