The scheme allows women and men aged 60 or over and disabled people of all ages, who are resident within Neath Port Talbot County Borough, to travel free on registered local bus services, within Wales.
Is Yours Valid?
There are 3 types of Bus Passes:-
- Older Person's Bus Pass
- Disabled Person's Bus Pass
- Disabled with Companion Bus Pass
How do I Apply?
- Visit one of our One Stop Shops, in person at Neath or Port Talbot Civic Centres
Information required for all eligible applicants :-
- National Insurance Number
- Proof of Address - all applicants (one of the following):
- Council Tax Bill
- Utility Bill
- Bank Statement
- Proof of Identity - all applicants / Age - 60 years and over only (one of the following):
- Driver's Licence
- Birth Certificate
- State Retirement Pension Letter
- One recent passport photo
- Photos can be taken at the One Stop Shop for a fee of £5.00
How do I replace a lost, stolen or damaged Bus Pass?
To replace a lost, stolen or damaged bus pass, please either:
- Telephone Neath Port Talbot Council on 01639 686868
- Visit one of the One Stop Shops
- A Replacement Bus Pass will incur a fee of £5.00