Renew Your Bus Pass

The way you apply for your bus pass is changing.

Bus passes are now issued from Transport for Wales directly.

Bus passes across Wales are being replaced with a new-style Transport for Wales branded concessionary travel card. The new-style cards offer the same free travel rights and benefits as the current cards.

To make sure you can continue to enjoy the benefits of free travel, please apply for your new card in plenty of time. The old-style cards will be accepted until 31 December 2019.

For more information and to apply for your new bus pass, go to

Paper application forms are only available on request by calling 0300 303 4240.