We are now able to extend our telephone counselling service to new clients. Issues you may wish to discuss may include (but are not limited to):
- your mental health and emotional wellbeing
- how you are feeling about not being able to see your friends
- family pressures
- relationships with parents and siblings
- feelings of anxiety
- missing school
- worries around returning to school
- low mood
- self worth
- feeling stressed
- difficulty in controlling feelings of anger
- past difficult events
- any other issues that you would have brought to counselling under normal circumstances
If you would like to refer yourself to this service, please complete the form below. (If you requested counselling prior to the COVID 19 Pandemic and still require counselling, please re-refer yourself here)
If you feel that you are unable to keep yourself safe please contact the Crisis team on 01639 862752 or your GP.
If you are in immediate danger please contact the Police.
Finally, if you feel that you are not safe in your home, please contact Social Services on 01639 686803 or Child Line on 0800 1111.