All applicants must meet the following conditions to obtain the loan:
- The property must be located in Neath Port Talbot
- The property must have been vacant for at least 6 months.
- Applicants must pass an affordability assessment (where Credit Rating Information and other factors will be used)
- Eligible work will be determined by a Local Authority Officer upon inspection of the property.
- The property must be made available for sale or letting upon completion of the works, owner occupation is not permitted, please see our Home Improvement Loan for owner occupation (link to webpage).