Third Sector Growth Fund
Minimum grant award
Maximum grant award
Aim of the fund
The Third Sector Growth Fund is managed and delivered by Neath Port Talbot Council for Voluntary Service and provides grant support for voluntary organisations, charities, and social enterprises across Neath Port Talbot.
The Fund will create opportunities to bring people back into local community activity and build capacity in local communities and empower more grass roots activity.
The Fund will focus on the following themes, which have been identified as a priority in the regional Investment Plan
- W4 - Enhanced support for existing cultural, historic and heritage institutions that make up the local cultural heritage offer, including improvements to access to sites to counter the effects of isolation, particularly for older people and disabled people
- W6 - Support for local arts, cultural, heritage and creative activities.
- W9 - Funding for impactful volunteering and/or social action projects to develop social and human capital in local places
- W11- Investment in capacity building and infrastructure support for local civil society and community groups
The following are examples of the type of eligible activities that may be considered for funding
- Provide increased opportunities for learning, training, and upskilling.
- Promote digital inclusion.
- Develop volunteering opportunities.
- Enhance volunteer capacity within organisations.
- Increase access to training.
- Develop and enhance green spaces.
- Develop new social enterprises and support existing and emerging social enterprises to develop and grow.
- Bring people and communities together.
To discuss your proposed project and request an application form please email email@example.com
Round 1 closing date to be confirmed