Your feedback will help us improve this website.

How to complain

You can make a complaint in any of the following ways:

  • On our website
  • Email:
  • Write us a letter and post to:
    Neath Port Talbot Council,
    Civic Centre,
    Port Talbot
    SA12 1PJ
  • Phone: 01639 686868 - ask to be transferred to the service your complaint relates to
  • Ask for a copy of our complaints form from the person you are already dealing with. Tell them that you want us to deal with your complaint formally.

You can make a complaint in whatever format (large print, Braille, on tape or disc) or language you wish.
We welcome complaints in Welsh and will deal with Welsh and English complaints to the same standards and timescales.

Complaints forms will be available at all Neath Port Talbot Council public offices. Copies of the Comments Compliments and Complaints Policy and forms are available in English and Welsh and can also be made available in other languages. Formats such as audio, Braille or large print also be provided if required.