Skip Navigation

Your feedback will help us improve this website.

What action can the Safer Neath Port Talbot Partnership take against individuals?

Depending on whether the individual is a juvenile or adult and the nature and persistence of their anti-social behaviour, Safer Neath Port Talbot Partnership can:

  • Serve Warning Letters on the individual
  • Work with support services in engaging with the individual to try to resolve issues which may be the underlying cause of their behaviour
  • Establish Acceptable Behaviour Contracts (ABC) with the individual

Or in extreme and / or persistent  cases we can    

  • Work with private landlords        
  • Seek other remedies including eviction orders by working with Registered Private Landlords
  • Make application for a court order
  •  Or use any other appropriate legislation