Skip Navigation

Your feedback will help us improve this website.

How do you report a problem?

Contact the Police via 101 to report incidents that do not require emergency response.

In the event of an emergency dial 999

Reports of anti-social behaviour should be made by telephoning 101, which is the single non emergency number to the police.  

if you would like advice or guidance on any aspect of anti-social behaviour you can speak directly to one of the team in the Anti-Social Behaviour (ASB) Unit by telephoning 01639 889709 during office hours or you can leave a message and you will be contacted during office hours.

You can email