The Neath Port Talbot Third Sector grant fund is now open for applications for 2018-2019 financial year.
The closing date for applications is 29th September 2017 for a decision in December 2017.
How to apply
- Download the appropriate application form.
- Please read the Scheme before completing an application form.
- Applications should show how the proposal embraces the Sustainable Development principle as contained within the Wellbeing of Future Generations (Wales) Act 2015.
- Return completed application via email email@example.com by 29th September 2017.
- An acknowledgement email will be sent on receipt of your application via the above email address. If you do not receive this email, please contact us
- To request a hard copy of the application form, please contact us
Applications may be submitted in Welsh and will be dealt with to the same standards and time scales as those submitted in English
Further information about Third Sector grants is available below. Three application forms are available:
For 2018-2019, applications are particularly welcomed where the proposed activity will:
- Reduce demand on public services;
- Increase the number of people in the population who are digitally included;
- Reduce inequality;
- Draw in funding from other sources, increasing income to the county borough;
- Promote the independence and wellbeing of vulnerable people.
Applications will be assessed during October and November.
Applicants will be notified before 31st December on whether or not they have been successful.
- Complete appropriate grant agreement form.
There are three types of Grant Agreement depending on the value of the grant awarded:
Monitoring and Evaluation
When you have received your grant, a monitoring form will need to be completed.
- If receiving a 1 year grant, a monitoring form needs to be completed at the end of January.
- If receiving a grant for more than 1 year then an interim form needs to be completed at the end of the first 6 months (April to end of September) and then another form at the end of March (for the period Oct to Mar).
If you would like to speak to an officer on your proposed application or have any queries concerning the Scheme and the completion of the above documentation please contact Ms D Weaver on: