DPSS426 - Personal Assistant - Pontardawe - 15 Hrs Per week (Ref: V000426)
I am an 13 year old boy living in the Pontardawe area. I am a very quiet person and can be a little subdued at times; other times when I feel really happy I can be more vocal.
I love to listen intently to stories and I enjoy watching cartoons. I love listening to music and I adore being sung to (I can sometimes find this funny too). I really enjoy being massaged, and regularly enjoy foot and hand massages.
- Being there when I get home from school and transferring me from my wheelchair into my comfy chair, wedge or bed.
- Assisting with stretching exercises whilst on my wedge.
- Helping with bath times.
- Assisting with food and drink via a delivery system.
- Administrating medication.
- Support with personal care.
- Providing manual handling support.
- Car driver preferred but this is not essential as all activities will happen in the home.
- Someone comfortable with non-verbal communication and understands other ways of communicating.
- Someone sensitive and upbeat and able to adapt to the moods of others.
- Someone who may have experience of working with someone with epilepsy and cerebral palsy.
- Previous experience is preferred but not essential.
15 hours per week.
Monday – 3pm to 7pm.
Tuesday – 3pm to 7pm.
Thursday – 3pm to 7pm.
Every other Saturday to make the hours up to an average of 15 per week.
Flexibility is required at times may vary on occasion and to cover any holidays or sickness taken by the other Personal Assistants.
Thank you for your interest in the personal assistant vacancies that the Direct Payments Support Service is advertising on behalf of employers.You will need to apply online by going to www.npt.gov.uk/directpayments and completing an online application form. You can apply for multiple vacancies with the same application form by quoting the reference numbers in the job titles.
If you have not been shortlisted for this vacancy we may still contact you about other vacancies we may be advertising. We can also offer information and support you with your application if you need it.
Please note NPTCBC is advertising this post on behalf of an individual employer. You will be an employee of the Direct Payment recipient and not of NPTCBC. The final decision on whether you are offered the post will be with the employer and not the Direct Payments Support Service. If you are unable to complete the online application form or would like any further information about Direct Payments and the vacancies being advertised please contact us on 01639686812 or via email on email@example.com. Quoting Ref Numb DPSS426
Direct Payments Support Service
If you are interested in applying for a vacancy and have previously registered as a Personal Assistant with the Direct Payments Support Service, please contact the team on 01639 686812 instead of completing a Registration Form. Alternatively, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note NPTCBC is advertising this post on behalf of an individual employer. You will be an employee of the Direct Payment Recipient and not of NPTCBC
- DPSS494 - Personal Assistant - Margam - 3 hours
- DPSS495 - Personal Assistant - Sandfields - 6 hours per week
- DPSS420 - Personal Assistant - Trebanos - 17 hrs 30 Mins
- DPSS358|Personal Assistant|Margam Village| Live-in PA x2
£640.92 per week
- DPSS465|Personal Assistant|Neath|8Hrs Per Week