Skip Navigation

Comments, Compliments & Complaints

Comments, Compliments & Complaints

Comments, Compliments and Complaints

How to make a comment, compliment or complaint about council services.

How do I let you know?

If you want to tell us about any of our services and/or facilities:

Please note the Council welcomes correspondence in either English or Welsh.

How do I complain?

Hopefully an initial complaint can be resolved on the spot. Where this is not the case the complaint will be investigated by the manager of the service. If you are dissatisfied with the outcome, the complaint will be referred to a Complaints Officer.

You can also complain to the Public Services Ombudsman for Wales at any time. The Ombudsman normally expects you to have raised the matter with the body concerned, and given them a reasonable opportunity to investigate and respond, before you contact him.

Contact details:

Public Services Ombudsman for Wales
1 Ffordd yr Hen Gae
Pencoed CF35 5LJ 
01656 641150

When will I hear?

If your complaint cannot be sorted out on the spot we will look into it and you will hear from us within 10 working days. Where a Complaints Officer needs to look at your complaint you will hear from us within 20 working days. If any deadlines cannot be met we will keep you informed and give you a new date.

Who are the Complaints Officers?

Chief Executives
Corporate Support Services - 01639 763932/3933

Education, Leisure & Lifelong Learning
Neal Place - 01639 763619

Finance and Corporate Services
Corporate Support Services- 01639 763932/3933

Ross Williams - 01639 686799

Social Services, Health & Housing
Leighton Jones - (01639) 763394
Or e-mail:

If you have a complaint about a school please contact the headteacher or governors of that school.

What do you think about us?

We want to provide good quality services for everyone whether they live, work in or are visiting the Neath Port Talbot area. We would like to know what you think about our services and facilities.