Local Area Coordination
Local Area Coordination is a scheme to help people avoid reaching a crisis in their life or to help people to recover if a crisis has already happened. We work with you and your family to help you realise a better life.
The support is free; there are no assessments or referral process, and no time limits.
How we can help
We can support people to:
- Access information and support
- Establish what would make a good life
- Identify personal strengths
- Plan for the future
- Be heard in the local community
- Be a part of the local community
- Develop relationships and community networks
Coordinators have existing connections and relationships to help people in crises. These include:
- Council services
- Health services
- Emergency services
- Volunteer organisations
- Community Groups
Contact your Local Area Coordinator
Contact your Local Area Coordinator below if you think that you or someone you know could benefit from their help.