Health and Social Care
Children and family services⠀
We work with children in need, to make sure they get the right help to meet their potential
To enable people to arrange care and services themselves instead of receiving a package of care arranged by the Local Authority.
Housing and Homelessness Advice⠀
The Council’s Housing Options Service provides housing advice and assistance.
- Social Services and Well-being act ⠀
- Directors' Annual Report ⠀
- Download Social Care Documents ⠀
- Local Area Co-ordinators ⠀
- Environmental Health ⠀
- Western Bay Population Assessment ⠀
- Communities for Work ⠀
- COVID-19 Statutory sick pay enhancement scheme ⠀
- Social Services Health and Housing Directorate Common Commissioning Unit ⠀
- A strengths-based model of practice ⠀