Health and Social Care

Adult Services

We help older people to remain independent, living at home safely and comfortably

Contact Social Services

How to get in touch with us

Children and family services

We work with children in need, to make sure they get the right help to meet their potential


We can help if you are a carer providing care or support

Protection Vulnerable Adults

The first Wales Policy and Procedures for the Protection of Vulnerable Adults from Abuse

Local Area Co-ordinators

Local Area Coordinators provide support to people due to their age, disability or mental health.

Out of Hours Help

Out of Hours Help

Social Care Workers Special Payment

How to claim the £500 special payment for social care workers

Personal Assistant Vacancies

View the current social care PA vacancies available in Neath Port Talbot


If you feel you have not been provided with a good service

Personal assistant (PA)

Find out more about job opportunities as a social care personal assistant (PA)