Health and Social Care
We work with children in need, to make sure they get the right help to meet their potential
To enable people to arrange care and services themselves instead of receiving a package of care arranged by the Local Authority.
The Council’s Housing Options Service provides housing advice and assistance.
- Social Services and Well-being act ⠀
- Directors' Annual Report ⠀
- Download Social Care Documents ⠀
- Local Area Co-ordinators ⠀
- Environmental Health ⠀
- Western Bay Population Assessment ⠀
- Communities for Work ⠀
- COVID-19 Statutory sick pay enhancement scheme ⠀
- Social Services Health and Housing Directorate Common Commissioning Unit ⠀
- A strengths-based model of practice ⠀