Skip Navigation

Your feedback will help us improve this website.

How do I make sure my house is fire safe?

You can contact Mid & West Wales Fire Service on 0800 169 1234 or visit their website for more information.

There are leaflets available in the Residents’ Incident Response Centre on how to make your home fire safe.

You can also pick up free smoke and carbon monoxide alarms at the Centre.