Skip Navigation

Your feedback will help us improve this website.

Where can I get help with my mental health and emotional wellbeing?

If you need support with your mental health and wellbeing, you can access support and resources from the below websites and organisations:

  • Adults
  • Children and young people
  • NPT MIND at
  • Melin Community Trust - Melin Community Trust are offering free counselling sessions to those who were affected by the floods in Skewen. Each person can access up to three free sessions. To find out more, contact Mark Fitzgerald by emailing or calling 07483300772.
  • Hafal Neath
  • Mind - (01639 643510)
  • One Step Counselling and mental health services – 07861210632
  • WCADA – mental health and substance misuse – 01639 620222
  • Wellbeing Through work -  01639 684568
  • Barnardo’s
  • Activate your life – free online self-help video for anyone 16+ struggling with their mental health 
  • Daylight – is free online guide to support people through worry and anxiety 
  • Samaritans helpline –
    • Freephone 116 123 
    • Samaritans self-help app – to keep track of feelings and get recommendations for things you can do to help cope, feel better and stay safe in a crisis.
  • A.L.L. Mental Health Helpline – Community Advice and Listening Line – Freephone 0800 132 737 or Text HELP to 81066
  • Access to the GP hub in Neath –
    • Contact your local GP who will then make a referral onto the mental health provision based within the GP hub
  • Neath Port Talbot Council for Voluntary Service -